Forgiveness is one of the single-most powerful tools for eliminating negative emotions and past grievances. It allows you to erase the pain that you carry around from the past, so that you can live more peacefully in the moment. It is also one of the most difficult practices, one that many people struggle to make a part of their spiritual toolkit.
Top 5 Takeaways
By learning the tool of forgiveness in this course, you will be able to experience the following benefits:
- The ability to let go of the pain of the past
- A capacity for greater connection with and empathy for others
- A renewed sense of lightness and peace
- A greater capacity to handle interpersonal conflict
- An increased ability to be in the moment—when meditating and in everyday life
To make forgiveness more accessible to you, this course provides you with 7 modules, each addressing a key aspect of forgiveness. In these modules, you’ll learn what forgiveness and what it is not. You’ll learn how to forgive and how to work with the blocks to forgiveness. The course is designed to help you move through the pitfalls and resistance that everyone faces when working with forgiveness as a spiritual practice.
Each module comes with a short video that explains a critical aspect of forgiveness, followed by a PDF with homework exercises. Most of the modules also come with a supplemental video, either a guided meditation or an additional forgiveness technique. Each module builds on the previous one to deepen your understanding of forgiveness. You are able to move from one module to the next at your own pace, building your capacity to forgive at a pace that works for you and your schedule.
- Forgiveness Course Module 1 (Your Superpower)
- Forgiveness Course (Metta Meditation for Module 1)
- Module 1 Homework
- Forgiveness Course Module 2 (Rewriting the Story)
- Module 2 Homework
- Forgiveness Course (Light Transmission for Module 3)
- Forgiveness Course Module 3 (Divine Assistance)
- Forgiveness Course (Golden Light Meditation for Module 3)
- Module 3 Homework
- Forgiveness Course Module 4 (Self-Forgiveness)
- Forgiveness Course Module 4 (Future Self Meditation)
- Module 4 Homework
- Forgiveness Course Module 5 (Parents)
- Forgiveness Course (Ho_oponopono for Module 5)
- Module 5 Homework
- Forgiveness Course Module 6 (Lineage _ Past Life Karma)
- Module 6 Homework
- Forgiveness Course Module 7 (Resilience)
- Module 7 Homework
Patrick Paul Garlinger experienced a dramatic spiritual awakening years ago when he began to meet numerous spiritual teachers and experience higher states of consciousness. In 2016, Patrick underwent an awakening of his kundalini and began to channel works of spiritual wisdom. The first channeled work, Seeds of Light: Channeled Transmissions on the Christ Consciousness, was published in March 2017 and awarded the 2018 Living Now Silver Medal for Metaphysics. Bending Time: The Power to Live in the Now, was released in June 2018. His latest channeled work, A World Without Identity: The Sacred Task of Uniting Humanity, is forthcoming in January 2020. Patrick also published in 2016 When Thought Turns to Light: A Practical Guide to Spiritual Transformation, a non-channeled introduction to spiritual techniques for readers seeking to incorporate more peace, joy, and wonder into their everyday lives, which won the 2017 Living Now Spirit Book Award.